Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Parking garage floors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Parking garage floors
- From: CLaines(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:38:00 EDT
I specified a Sika epoxy product sealer for a subterranean parking garage floor that leaks water to the level below per the Sika rep recommendation, but the contractor, who has done dozens of garage floor treatments, is advising against this product. He claims that Sika has been sued over the failure of this product, that it discolors and peels away and does not stop leaking through the concrete decks. He recommends a urathane coating. Anyone have experience with garage floor coatings?
Charles O. Laines, S.E.
Long Beach, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Overhead Costs
- Next by Subject: Re: Parking garage floors
- Previous by thread: SF Chronicle article re: 6.0 Parkfield eqk
- Next by thread: Re: Parking garage floors