From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 7:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: job security, not politics

So, the flexurals are more flexible than the axials. Or, they could oscillate between extremes at greater frequency.

Rajendran

Brent Koch <brkoch(--nospam--at)pacbell.net> wrote:
Hey Keith,

Don't forget about Pe/S.   P/A + Pe/S + Mc/I    In this time of polarization, these middle types could possibly referred to as the eccentrics.
Of course all of these terms are known to change signs from time to time which might be considered a flip-flop.

With axial regards,

Brent Koch
Koch Engineering, Inc.