Re: MATHCAD: Anybody Else Have This Problem?

Bill -

I have been very happy with Mathcad 11. It doesn't seem to have as many stability problems as I had with 2000 or 2000i. I also have no problems
related to the mouse wheel.  It works great under Win2k in Mathcad 11
with all current service packs applied to both.  I have a Logitech
wireless mouse, but a standard keyboard.

Mathcad 12 was just released, so I can't vouch for stability
or anything with regard to that.  In fact, if someone has
already ungraded to Mathcad 12 I'd be curious about what features
you found desirable or useful, and how it stacks up against
Version 11.

Charley