To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
From: "Ed Tornberg" <etornberg(--nospam--at)comcast.net>
Date: 10/16/2004 01:48PM
Subject: RE: MATHCAD: Anybody Else Have This Problem?

Bill,

My trial of Mathcad 2000 a few years agowas great except for one thing: it was wildly unstable when you pushed itsenvelope (with graphics, CAD, spreadsheets, whatever), and we all know nothingis worse than a program that crashes and forces you do redo work.  I think you?re stuck with having toconsider the upgrade (IF the stability is improved).

Ed Tornberg

Tornberg Consulting, LLC

503-551-4165