RE: Minimum steel in slabs on ground

Don't buy it Eli - this rep is not well informed and to prove it I can
produce a large crack in a SOG cause by a local contractor I wrote about in
reply to Bill Allen who substituted Fibermesh for WWF. I wonder what other
products he reps?

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://www.structuralist.net

"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you get the facts
right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at
FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org