Professional Practice

INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
( Gujarat State Centre )
CENTER  FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING AND TECHNOLOGY
UNIVERSITY ROAD,  NAVARANGPURA,  AHMEDABAD ? 380 009.

Web :  www.iaseguj.org                  e-mail: secy(--nospam--at)iaseguj.org

Dear all,

Sub : Professional Practice

I would like like to request you to start the discussions regarding
Professional Practice in your rigion. Few topics are suggested below.

Professional Practice:

Ø      Registration with Local authorities

Ø      Enactment of registration by the State or the Centre

Ø      Working with builders

Ø      Working with clients, architects

Ø      Professional fees

Ø      Proof checking of calculations

Ø      Need for consultation with senior professionals and their advice
       with or without professional fees

Ø      Unethical practice and how to avoid

Regards,

Bhavin Shah
Hon. Secretary
Indian association of Structural Engineers, Gujarat Centre

--
believed to be clean.