RE: MATHCAD: Anybody Else Have This Problem?

Dennis,
I received Version 7 last January.  Is that your latest?
I wrote a note to them in Aug about international calc
sets not being made available to NA, and they replied
that is their policy due to the calcs being written to
different codes,i.e. Great Britain, but they are willing
to sell them to you under an international license.
Gary