RE: MATHCAD: Anybody Else Have This Problem?

Dennis:

There is a version 7.  I received it March of this year.  Still have not
really gotten around to installing it, as I have not really had a need to
use TEDDS recently.  I will probably be a good little boy and install it
soon.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI