RE: Professional Practice

Dennis:

Please see my post last week on Outsourcing.

Again, IMHO the greatest economic threat to this country.

Sadly, neither Mr. Bush nor Mr. Kerry is willing to take on
This issue.

Kerry claims to "Have a plan" via tax credits to reward companies
That do not outsource but the consensus is that his "plan" won't work.

On a related note, I HIGHLY recommend last week's issue of "The Economist"

They have an entire section on the US election and offer a relatively
pragmatic
(though somewhat conservative) view of both candidates and their respective
"Plans"

Have a good week, all.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher + partners