one of those undecideds...

Dave Maynard wrote:

"...Now, thankfully, the Twinkie's won't be seen in this year's World
Series and
the guy in the cubical can eat his hat as I continue to show off my
Yankee
pride.  And, as history is sure to repeat itself, the Red Sox too will
lose
out, thus eliminating another city from possible expansion (though I
highly
doubt Boston was in need of a new stadium) as well as the certainty if
either event did occur, you would surely see flying monkeys originating
from
my office..."

Dave,
Have you been adjusting your medication again?

Mike Hemstad
St. Paul, Minnesota
Fair-weather Twins fan