professional Practice

Dear Dennis WIsh

I agree fully with you about your views on Professional fees. I will further suggest that we should all do something what ever we can within our resources to stop outsourcing of jobs from Canada and USA to other countries or otherwise we will all be out of jobs one day.

Hassan Lashari, B.E. , M.Eng., EIT