RE: professional Practice

Gail:

It’s kind of like when we build new condo projects in “up and coming” neighborhoods...

The first wave of residents wants to be congratulated for helping “gentrify” the ‘hood.

The area gets better (safer and cleaner) and the property values increase…the neighborhood

Becomes desirable…

Then the second wave tries to move in…and guess who is the most vocal opponent to the new

Project?

The newly formed community group made up of “first wave” residents.

I guess its simply human nature…once you’ve “made it”…you become territorial.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher + partners

372 West Ontario

Chicago 60610