Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: professional Practice

Isn't it interesting that immigrants are the most vocal opponents of outsourcing?

Gail Kelley

In a message dated 10/19/2004 9:27:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hlashari(--nospam--at)fwsgroup.com writes:
I agree fully with you about your views on Professional fees. I will further suggest that we should all do something what ever we can within our resources to stop outsourcing of jobs from Canada and USA to other countries or otherwise we will all be out of jobs one day.

Hassan Lashari, B.E. , M.Eng., EIT