Re: professional Practice

Actually, it may not be. The most vocal opponents are those who feel threatened by outsourcing. Immigrants and non-immigrants, who thrive from outsourcing will be foolish if they complained about it.

Rajendran

GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Isn't it interesting that immigrants are the most vocal opponents of outsourcing?

Gail Kelley