RE: professional Practice

Gail,
I missed your sniping.  Welcome back.  There's nothing I'd rather discuss then the correct usage of English and which political party are bunch of fools.  What other off-topic debate can we start.

Tom

From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 08:57
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: professional Practice

In a message dated 10/19/2004 10:50:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com writes:

I think we all know what Mark was implying…

 Jen

Well no,  but let me guess.  "we"  stole Manhattan from the Indians.

Just as a tip - it is not necessarily a good idea to use "we"  in a post expressing your opinion.  Sounds a bit,  shall we say,  pretentious.  That's in the dictionary too.

Gail Kelley