ASTM For Headed Anchor Bolts

What is the correct ASTM for headed anchor bolts that are commonly
available.  I have been using A307.  Is that the right one for anchor
bolts?  Is this commonly available?  I'm trying to persuade some of my
contractor clients into using headed anchor bolts instead of the 'J'
bolts because the tension values are higher.  I have a job right now
where the 'J' bolts are "on the job" even though my details show headed
bolts and the contractor is telling me how difficult it is to get headed
bolts.  I would like to get headed bolts in the range of 12" to 16"
overall length if possible.

Thanks.

Rich

Now includes pop-up blocker!