Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: professional Practice[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: professional Practice
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:55:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/2004 1:23:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tom.skaggs(--nospam--at)apawood.org writes:
I'm open to suggestions. How about corian versus granite for countertops? No, that's been done before.
How about pre-finished wood floors versus on-site finishing?
Actually, I read in a magazine article that pre-finished floors have an aluminum oxide coating. I'm trying to figure out what that is - what I've seen on pre-finished flooring looks somewhat like polyurethane, only not at all glossy. I want to redo my floors - is there something less shiny than satin polyurethane?
I'm also still trying to figure out the political parties thing. Am I allowed to be a Liberal Democrat if I support outsourcing? Am I allowed to support outsourcing if I am a Liberal Democrat?
- Prev by Subject: Re: professional Practice
- Next by Subject: Re: professional Practice
- Previous by thread: Re: professional Practice
- Next by thread: RE: professional Practice