Re: professional Practice with a segue...

How about "borrowed light fixture" Who is responsible for paying or giving
it back?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Garner, Robert /SD" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 2:38 PM
Subject: RE: professional Practice with a segue...

> "Contractor shall bind the Owner, who shall then be held harmlessly until
> the completion of the work."

documents or attachments, is from Moffatt & Nichol and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above, and is privileged and
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify us.