RE: professional Practice with a segue...

"Contractor shall submit to the Engineer's office at 1330 Broadway, Suite
101, (etc.) not less than two cubic yards of each grade of aggregate to be
used in each of the specified concrete mixes.  Aggregate shall be  bagged in
not less that 1 cubic foot bags and shall be delivered to the lobby of the
subject address with the Engineer's named marked predominantely thereon."

That's a good one.  Both the boss and I got a good laugh out of that one.
It is, however, properly worded and I can see how something like this might
pass a review or two.
---