From: Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 3:42 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: professional Practice with a segue...

Concrete is placed not poured. I don't really understand this unless placed
refers to where the concrete is directed as it comes off the truck. Maybe
one of you can educated me on this phrase.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://www.structuralist.net

"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you get the facts
right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at
FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org