RE: professional Practice

Stan,

What is there to discuss??  There is only one number 1 team on all the polls; USC.

TOM Hunt
ABS Consulting

"Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>

10/19/2004 12:18 PM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: professional Practice

Tom & Charley:

How about COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

Badger Stan

> What other off-topic debate can we start.
>
> Tom

Ooh, ooh. BoSox or Yanks?  [duck]

Charley

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp