Which ASD Load Combinations are most popular

I was wondering what ASD load combinations most designers are using.
Combinations in Section 1605.3.1 use a load factor of 1.0 for wind but
doesn't allow you to increase allowable stress for wind design.
Combination 1605.3.2 use a load factor of 1.3 for wind and allows an
increase in allowable stress.  The other kicker is the Kd factor in the
wind calculation is 1.0, another increase in load.

The reason I ask is I have been using 1605.3.1 because my software is
preprogrammed for it, but I wondering if most people are still using the
allowable stress increases in design.

Thanks.

Rich

Now includes pop-up blocker!