RE: professional Practice with a segue...

Once on a job, as project manager for a subconsultant, I was given a
contract that had what seemed to be errant formatted bold capitalized
characters strewn throughout.  Sometimes a couple per page, sometimes none,
and sometimes only one.  During a kickoff meeting with the general preceding
our phase of the work, the general pointed out that if you read the
capitalized bold characters you will find that it reads..."We agree to
purchase lunch for the entire job site to reward the craft workers in
keeping the desired safety record at a time designated by the general
contractor."

We all got a good laugh from this, but the contractor was dead serious.
When my company's turn came up, they refused to participate.  Our guys got a
lot of grief for working for such cheap skates.  This was a creative idea
the general had to try and build team work among the subs.

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL ENGINEERING