RE: TEDDS - Maintenance & Update (M&U) contact

Dennis:

If you just want to use the library on "pre-made" calculations, then you
do not need to use Word to use TEDDS.  If you create new or edit existing
calculations, then you do need Word.

As to the $40 shipping and handling...that seems weird.  It is my
understanding that shipping and handling is part of the annual maintance
fee.  I have never had to pay anything other than the annual maintance
fee.  It might be because your annual maintance fee lapsed, but I would
think that they would not charge you for that as they forgot to invoice
you for the maintance fee.  Interesting.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI