Availability of Due Diligence Report Guidelines

Colleagues -

I may be asked to look at an existing building or possibly several existing
buildings for the purposes of purchasing and conversion to suit the client's
need(s).

Is there a checklist or guideline available either in the public domain	or
for purchase which might assist me in formulating a plan of attack,
highlight items which I really should investigate, items that I really
shouldn't investigate, etc.?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
http://www.AllenDesigns.com
V (949) 248-8588	 .	 F (949) 209-2509