RE: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

Gail:

One humble request to you: Please STOP demeaning ACI.

In my opinion, ACI is a great Institution; widely respected through out the globe.

When you resort to CRITICISM alone, I believe you are being a REACTIONARY.

And, If you want to know who a REACTIONARY really is (not a dictionary meaning alone)
go read Mao Tze Dung's Red Book.

Best regards all.

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE
Senior Structural Engineer