Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Infilled brick pannels[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Infilled brick pannels
- From: Bhavin Shah <vmscons(--nospam--at)eth.net>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:03:29 +0530
Sub : Infilled brick pannels
For resisting lateral loads in the Framed Structures are you
considering the effects of infilled brick panels. If you are
considering the effects of the same then kindly share your experience
regarding the following points :
1. Modelling with the Plate elements or diagonal vertical bracing
2. What would be the properties of the bracing, if it is modelled as a
3. Modulus of elasticity for the brick wall
4. What are the cares to be taken in construction sequence so that
adequate bond between beam-column & infilled brick wall is created for
transfering of the lateral loads.
5. Minimum thickness of the brick wall, for considering the same as
infilled brick panels.
6. Other points, if any.
Bhavin Shah, M.E. Structures
VMS EDS, India.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Industrial Strength Reading
- Next by Subject: Infilled brick pannels
- Previous by thread: Re: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP cementI!!
- Next by thread: Infilled brick pannels