Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
MODELING OF EXTREME EVENTS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: MODELING OF EXTREME EVENTS
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:31:08 -0700
If your Company is concerned
about the response of their designs to unusual loading,
like bomb blast, gas explosion,
aircraft impact, vehicle impact, etc.,
you may find us very helpful.
We are a small engineering team
specializing in structural dynamics.
If you are interested in seeing a few event scenarios,
I will send you samples of our work.
You will see some structures literally falling into pieces.
Whether you find those materials applicable or not,
that remains to be seen. I am quite certain, however,
that you will find them interesting.
And rest assured, those pictures,
simple as they might seem,
represent the cutting edge of structural engineering.
We not only have extensive knowledge
gathered over tens of years,
but we also use state-of-the-art software
like Ansys and LS-Dyna and other codes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dr Gregory Szuladzinski
Analytical Service Pty Ltd
5 Warwick St
T: 612 9418-1842
- Prev by Subject: MODELING OF DISASTERS
- Next by Subject: MODELING OF EXTREME EVENTS
- Previous by thread: Re: Infilled brick pannels
- Next by thread: MODELING OF EXTREME EVENTS