MODELING OF EXTREME EVENTS

If your Company  is concerned
about the response of their designs to unusual loading,
like bomb blast, gas explosion,
aircraft impact, vehicle impact, etc.,
you may find us very helpful.
We are a small engineering team
specializing in structural dynamics.

If you are interested in seeing a few event scenarios,
I will send you samples of our work.
You will see some structures literally falling into pieces.

Whether you find those materials applicable or not,
that remains to be seen. I am quite certain, however,
that you will find them interesting.
And rest assured, those pictures,
simple as they might seem,
represent the cutting edge of structural engineering.

We not only have extensive knowledge
gathered over tens of years,
but we also use state-of-the-art software
like Ansys and LS-Dyna and other codes.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Gregory

Dr Gregory Szuladzinski