From: Bill Allen, S.E. [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:51 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Availability of Due Diligence Report Guidelines

Colleagues -

I may be asked to look at an existing building or possibly several existing
buildings for the purposes of purchasing and conversion to suit the client's
need(s).

Is there a checklist or guideline available either in the public domain or
for purchase which might assist me in formulating a plan of attack,
highlight items which I really should investigate, items that I really
shouldn't investigate, etc.?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
http://www.AllenDesigns.com
V (949) 248-8588         .       F (949) 209-2509