RE: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

Syed
Leave Gail to criticize.  It is refreshing to hear some-
one criticize these codes and standards.  They are writ-
ten by volunteers and committees and, despite the best of
intentions, a lot of errors and commissions occur.  If ACI
is her favourite target, then we need someone to pick on
some of the other code organizations.  I believe ACI is
big enough to withstand some criticism graciously.
Gary Hodgson