Re: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

Here in America we have something called free speach.  Although idiots all through history have tried to suppress it.

I do however appologize to all the shoe salesmen who have written to complain that I  insulted them by lumping them with construction management majors.

Gail Kelley