RE: TEDDS - Maintenance & Update (M&U) contact

On 20 Oct 2004 at 15:02, Dennis Wish wrote:

> I prefer TEDDS to Mathcad even though TEDDS requires the use of Word
> as a publisher. It would be nice if TEDDS provided the same appearance
> and automatic units conversions that is part of Mathcad, but there are
> problems with Mathcad running with a Spy Sweeping software that most
> of us with broadband need to protect our machines. Mathsoft was not,
> in my opinion, helpful in resolving my problem that I explained
> yesterday ? it was simply too easy to pass it off to Webroot
> Software?s Spysweeper technical support.

I also prefer TEDDS, even though it is more sensitive than MathCAD,
because of the databases and it is specifically designed for
engineers.  I also don't like its dependence on Word as it introduces
the possibility of more bugs and makes troubleshooting that much more
difficult.

I wish there was an easy way to convert MathCAD spreadsheets to
TEDDS.  Anyone have any ideas?

Gary