RE: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

Charlie:

Robert is likely correct.  I don't know the answer, but that would have
been my guess.

I do know that my first boss out of school "harped" the issue of pouring
vs. placing concrete.  I still remember making the "mistake" of saying
something like "they will be pouring concrete today."  His response was:
"You PLACE concrete...you POUR beer."  (He really liked his beer, thus
the beer reference)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI