Re: Minimum steel in slabs on ground

Gail:

You are correct that fibers is where much of the research money is to be
found.  But, your response does still short change fibers in concrete.
While fibers in concrete may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread
that many suggest, but fiber concrete does have it uses.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI