RE: Availability of Due Diligence Report Guidelines

Bill:

You should be aware that this type of work usually brings miniscule fees
in return for very high liability.  Are you willing to risk your BMW on
this job?  To better understand the risk, I suggest that you read my
post of July 26, 2004, entitled "Definition of Unstable".

I look forward to watching my Badgers pop your Trojans in Pasadena early
next year.

Stan