Re: TEDDS - Maintenance & Update (M&U) contact

Mark:

It is very true that Word is not a natural platform for calculations if
you actually want it to DO the calculations (as opposed to just
"presenting" the calculations that you otherwise have done by hand in a
"prettier" form).  But that is where TEDDS comes into play.  TEDDS "adds"
the functionality of actually DOING the calculations in Word.  TEDDS kind
of "turns" Word into the program like MathCAD.

It is still worthwhile to note that Excel is still better for some
calculations.  But, TEDDS does make Word into a useful calculation
platform.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI