RE: Availability of Due Diligence Report Guidelines

Stan:

Not likely.  Assuming that Wisconsin wins out and wins the Big Ten (a
rather large assumption considering the history of the Big Ten teams
beating each other up), the odds that USC will be playing in the Rose Bowl
at this point are on the slim side.  While it is always possible that USC
will lose a game, I am personally a little doubtful at this point (only
real possiblities in my mind since they made it past Cal is ND [a rivilary
game] or UCLA [another rivilary game]).  Thus, I am betting that USC will
be playing in the Orange Bowl for the national title.  So, as I see it,
the only way Wisconsin will end up playing them is if they win out;
Oklahoma, Auburn, and Miami lose; the polls stop screwing Wisconsin by
putting a one loss Florida State team ahead of them; and Wisconsin ends up
in the Orange Bowl.

Of course, there is the possiblity that Wisconsin could play them in the
Rose Bowl if USC loses.  But, then your little dispute with Bill and Tom
would kind of be a moot issue as USC would no longer be #1 in the polls
and would likely be behind Wisconsin in the polls.

Regards,

Scott (hoping that Wisconsin stumbles so that Meechigan can have chance
again until they screw up again)
Adrian, MI