Re: professional Practice with a segue...

Ray,

        I wasn't thinking about the odd coin turned into a souvenir.  As I
recall, the legal thing in Canada was to prevent removal of of circulating coins
on a commercial scale due to the fact that the value of the metal exceeded the
face value of the coins.

        If using money this way was illegal in your location (which it may or
may not be) this would probably give the contractor an out to avoid complying.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson