RE: TEDDS - Maintenance & Update (M&U) contact

Janice,
Thank you for correcting me on the merger of the two companies. I understand
the shipping costs as well. I am forwarding a copy of this to the SEAINT
List so that others will understand the relationship between the two
companies and help to correct my comments previously.

As we discussed previously, my M&U "renewal" will be forthcoming and
hopefully those of us who have fallen through the cracks regarding renewal
notifications can do so as well.

My best regards,
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://www.structuralist.net

"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you get the facts
right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at
FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org