RE: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

Charlie,
What you say is true. I honestly did not have the AISC
in mind when I made that statement--I think the AISC is
one of the best specifications-- I only use it
occasionally as we use Canadian specs here mostly but
I turn to the AISC books when I can't find a solution
in the Can books.  However, there are other documents
which need more vetting.  What I was saying was that
no one should be criticized for speaking out, even if
they are wrong, because we don't to stifle people
speaking out.
Gary
Gary