Re: MODELING OF EXTREME EVENTS

Hmmm, I missed that message (Aswin, Msg49).

I'm sure that, given a need for your services, this would be a good place to request help. If you keep tabs on the list, you'll likely find someone you can help. As was mentioned after your last two unsolicited advertisements, we welcome your active participation.

As for the "offshore" portion, I doubt that there would be too much outcry.  Your branch of SE is fairly rarified, whereas local talent is generally available for more mudane positions.   Saving a few bucks on outsourced labor is a far touchier subject than hiring an expert consultant for a specific project.

And, finally, for calling LA a paradise  - you are truly a twisted individual ;-)  (I'm assuming you mean Los Angeles, not Louisiana)