Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mass Peer Review...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Mass Peer Review...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:43:27 -0500
I raised this topic a month or so ago; for those of you who responded previously
I ask to see if you are still interested…
I am working on a loft conversion project
Its essentially two REALLY BIG mill buildings that abut each other:
1) a four story heavy timber/steel frame
2) an adjacent one story heavy timber steel frame
Structural scope: seismic retrofit and stair elevator infills/new openings
Under the Mass code and at the direction of the local code official,
based on the volume of the building and change of use (hazard index),
we need to have a peer review done.
The whole thing is really rather superficial; only a “general review” is required
With no calculations required to be submitted.
Basically, I need one of you fine
Our design “appears to be in general compliance with the code” with no assumption of liability.
That’s really it.
Any interested parties, please email me at dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com and I’ll forward a set of pdf’s for a fee proposal.
David L. Fisher
Fisher + partners
- Prev by Subject: Re: masonry shef angle design
- Next by Subject: Mat Foundation Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Ladder on brick
- Next by thread: Masonry remodel question - changing shear walls