RE: Ladder on brick

I think David already answered this as I went to the link, but for William's
information, the Hilti Hit Epoxy Anchors use a screen that allows the epoxy
to "spaghetti" through the mesh creating a larger plug in the cavity of the
masonry wall and giving excellent tension strength. These were one of the
favorite anchors used during the Southern California URM retrofit days.
There is competition to these anchors by other companies including, I
believe, Simpson Strong-Tie.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://www.structuralist.net

"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you get the facts
right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at
FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org