iPAQ

Hi Folks,
I was following the discussion this morning concerning PDAs so thought I would ask a question of my own.
I work for the State of Wyoming and they are using GroupWise for the mail system.  Everything I have been able to find out indicates the ipaq and outlook should work together.  However outlook is not compatible with groupwise.  Is anyone aware of a work-around or some software that will work with groupwise?
Thanks in advance.

Abe Knapp, P.E.
Wyoming AML