Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
iPAQ[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: iPAQ
- From: "Abe Knapp" <AKNAPP(--nospam--at)state.wy.us>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:26:33 -0600
I was following the discussion this morning concerning PDAs so thought I would ask a question of my own.
I work for the State of Wyoming and they are using GroupWise for the mail system. Everything I have been able to find out indicates the ipaq and outlook should work together. However outlook is not compatible with groupwise. Is anyone aware of a work-around or some software that will work with groupwise?
Thanks in advance.
Abe Knapp, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Interpreting Analysis Results - UPDATE
- Next by Subject: RE: iPAQ
- Previous by thread: Recall: supporting masonry
- Next by thread: RE: iPAQ