From: Keith De Lapp [mailto:keith(--nospam--at)kdlengineering.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 7:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Pocket PC

Thanks for the reply.  It wasn't confusing at all.  Does your hp4705 have a built in modem for checking pop3 email without having to go through your cell phone?  Or have modems gone by the way side.  I did see some cf card-modem accessories that can be purchased.  Our cell phones are nextel.  None of our phones are bt enabled.

We are interested in the cf card for gps capability.  What other interesting devices come to mind for the cf card slot?

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL ENGINEERING
4995 Golden Foothill Parkway
Suite 1