partition wall from truss

Title: Message
Mike:
Why not use 2Xs or unistrut, placed on top of the bottom chords of two trusses, then hang your partition wall from all-threads? This gives them more flexibility as well for placing the rods where they need them, not where you have a bottom chord.

Mounting to brick or cladding: I agree with everyone else, not a good idea. I always think of unreinforced brick as heavy decoration. Also, I cannot count how many failed unreinforced, and sometimes sparsely reinforced brick walls I have seen in Central FL post hurricanes....

Andrew Kester, PE
Longwood, FL