From: Markajohn(--nospam--at)cs.com [mailto:Markajohn(--nospam--at)cs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: TEDDS - Maintenance & Update (M&U) contact

List,

Is there not a structural calculation package for Excel?  Does anybody know of one?  Word doesn't seem like a natural platform for calculations and I would guess that most people on this list can do more with Excel than with Word for calculations.  Hopefully, an Excel-based package would be cheaper too.

Mark Johnson