Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Digression[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Digression
- From: "James Getaz" <jamesgetaz3(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:08:46 -0400
- Seal-send-time: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:08:46 -0400
Bill Polhemus wrote:
"Such users of English will normally have a better command of written
grammar, syntax, punctuation, not to mention spelling, than those whose
"first" language is English."
At a recent presentation, only our non-native English speaking engineer noted that a word on a slide was misspelled. And I think Im usualy a prety gud speler.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Digression
- Next by Subject: RE: digression---myth
- Previous by thread: RE: Digression
- Next by thread: RE: TEDDS - Maintenance & Update (M&U) contact