RE: [SPAM] - Re: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

From: Syed Faiz [mailto:sfaiz(--nospam--at)saudioger.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 3:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: [SPAM] - Re: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP demeaning ACI!!

P.S: You're calling Chairman Mao an idiot which is very cruel thing to do. In my humble opinion, he was a great leader revered

       not only by the Chinese alone but the leaders and common man of the world at large. I think he was more visionary

       than many that we have endured listening to and watching helplessly in recent years.

Gosh, he sure was!

I mean, he’d see an entire village of peasants, and “envision” them working as slaves for the rest of their life, toiling for the good of the State through forced collectivization of his farms (a few of them might have been killed along the way, but what’s progress without a little sacrifice on the part of the “little people”?)

Oh, and he’d envision scores of “erring” peasants who had not quite gotten with the program, would see them in his mind’s eye, sitting quietly in leg-irons and manacles in the re-education camps across China where they could learn “right-thinking” and become productive members for the State once again (or line the rice fields with their rotting corpses fertilizing the crops, whichever).

Why, he was the forward-thinking visionary who brought his country such notable events as:

1.     Rural purges, 1946-49: 2-5M deaths

2.     Urban purges, 1950-57: 1M

3.     Great Leap Forward: 20-43M

4.     Cultural Revolution: 2-7M

5.     Labor Camps: 20M