Tinyurl

    Charlie Carter,
        I've noticed that you help us with tinyurls that expand to a more normal looking addresses. I'd been thinking of them as Tin Yurl. In a moment of half asleep clarity just now I realized it is Tiny Url. It makes sure that we do not have to work to get all of a url that ends up being on 2-3 lines in your email into one address line.
        Is this a bit of HTML that you invoke each time you write or does AISC have a table or what? Whatever it is, it's clever.
    Thank you.
    Jim Getaz
    Winchester, Virginia